Subject: [NSIS] Intended status for draft-ietf-nsis-qspec

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 11:24:59 +0100

Hi,

It was raised by Joel Halpern in his Gen-art review and I personally
have question marks about the intended status of Informational. I think
it would make more sense to publish this document as Experimental.

Please voice your opinion.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Gerald Ash <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 08:56:23 -0800 (PST)

Magnus,
 
I agree with you and Joel that the QSPEC document should be published as Experimental.  QoS-NSLP (Experimental) and QSPEC are companion documents to a common specification; I've never understood why the QSPEC was designated Informational.
 
Thanks,
Jerry

--- On Mon, 12/7/09, Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Subject: [NSIS] Intended status for draft-ietf-nsis-qspec
To: "NSIS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, December 7, 2009, 5:24 AM

Hi,

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis