Subject: [NSIS] Intended status for QoS Models

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:24:16 +0100

WG participants,

It has been raised in IETF last call that it seems inappropriate to have
the QoS models for the QoS NSLP be informational status, considering
their definition of normative extensions. I can see their point and have
after some discussion with the Y.1541 authors and chairs I recommend
that we publish them as Experimental too. And will proceed with Y.1541
towards experimental

I would expect RMD to go forward also as experimental.

If you have comments or input into this please comment

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jukka Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:30:32 +0200

Experimental sounds ok to me.

Jukka

On 29.1.2010 10:24, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> nsis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

-- 
Jukka MJ Manner, Professor, PhD.  Phone:  +358+(0)9+470 22481
Aalto University                  Mobile: +358+(0)50+5112973
Department of Communications      Fax:    +358+(0)9+470 22474
and Networking (Comnet)           Office: G320a (Otakaari 5A)
P.O. Box 13000, FIN-00076 Aalto   E-mail: [email-masked]
Finland                           www.netlab.hut.fi/~jmanner/