Subject: [NSIS] WGLC: GIST over SCTP and DTLS

From: Jukka Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:26:21 +0200

Dear all,

This starts a two-week Working Group Last Call on

General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) over SCTP and Datagram TLS
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-08

Please review the document thoroughly and provide feedback on whether 
and why it is worth pushing the work through. There ought to be clear 
support and reasons why the work should be finished and not dropped.

Submit your feedback by Monday February 8th.

regards,
Jukka (with WG chair hat on)

---

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:14:43 +0100

Hi Jukka,

For the convenience of the WG to have a quick overview of the previous 
WGLC, below I list the received WGLC comments and updates to address 
those comments during last WGLC:

WGLC issued on Jan 26, 2009:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg08471.html

Comments from Andrew McDonald:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg08483.html
Feedbacks:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg08493.html

Comments from Lauri J T Liuhto:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg08484.html
Feedbacks:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg08494.html

Comments from Roland Bless:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg08497.html
Feedbacks and summary:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg08514.html

(Other emails: supported the publication of the ID; skipped here)

Diffs (the diff between v7-v8 was minor):
http://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-05.txt&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-08.txt

@WG members: We would greatly appreciate if you could provide their 
opinions, feedback and any additional comments you might have.

Thanks,
Xiaoming

Jukka Manner wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> nsis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis