Subject: [NSIS] AD evaluation of draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemechine-08

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:55:03 +0100

Hi,

I have reviewed the GIST state machine document and have the following
comment:

Can't the text version be imporved in relation to the state diagram?
Couldn't the state and the transitions be included in a figure with only
the note numbers on the transitions. Then include the tables below them,
at least making the text version somewhat usable.

As currently written I don't think the document fulfill IETF's rules on
making the text version the authoritative one. As it is very hard to
understand the text version.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:53:50 +0100

Hi Magnus,

Thanks for your review. We would address your comments shortly.
Xiaoming
Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> nsis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

-- 
Xiaoming Fu, http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~fu