Subject: [NSIS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RMD-QOSM - The Resource Management in Diffserv QOS Model
	Author(s)       : A. Bader, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-16.txt
	Pages           : 107
	Date            : 2010-02-28

This document describes an NSIS QoS Model for networks that use the 
Resource Management in Diffserv (RMD) concept.  RMD is a technique 
for adding admission control and pre-emption function to 
Differentiated Services (Diffserv) networks.  The RMD QoS Model 
allows devices external to the RMD network to signal reservation 
requests to edge nodes in the RMD network. The RMD Ingress edge nodes
classify the incoming flows into traffic classes and signals resource
requests for the corresponding traffic class along the data path to 
the Egress edge nodes for each flow.  Egress nodes reconstitute the 
original requests and continue forwarding them along the data path 
towards the final destination. In addition, RMD defines notification 
functions to indicate overload situations within the domain to the 
edge nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 01:08:51 +0000

Dear all

Version 16 of the RMD-QOSM draft has been just uploaded!
We work out all comments received from Magnus and Jerry.

Best regards,
Georgios

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 02:56:28 +0100

Thanks,

I have now request IETF last call for this document. I have given it a
few extra days of review time considering that we in the period of cut
of dates and before the meeting.

Cheers

Magnus

Georgios Karagiannis skrev 2010-03-01 02:08:
> _______________________________________________
> nsis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------