Subject: [NSIS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Authorization for NSIS Signaling Layer Protocols
	Author(s)       : J. Manner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-auth-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2010-03-07

Signaling layer protocols specified within the NSIS framework may
rely on the GIST (General Internet Signaling Transport) protocol to
handle authorization.  Still, the signaling layer protocol above GIST
itself may require separate authorization to be performed when a node
receives a request for a certain kind of service or resources.  This
draft presents a generic model and object formats for session
authorization within the NSIS Signaling Layer Protocols.  The goal of
session authorization is to allow the exchange of information between
network elements in order to authorize the use of resources for a
service and to coordinate actions between the signaling and transport
planes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-auth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Jukka Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:23:02 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to get feedback from people on this document rather soon. 
This is one of the very last items we need to handle, then we have 
everything out of the door.

regards,
Jukka

On 8.3.2010 1:00, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> nsis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 09:58:35 +0000

Hi Jukka

I have checked the draft! I could not find any errors, except the fact
that the Intended status = Standards Track!

I think that you may need to chnage that to Experimental!

Best regards,
Georgios