Subject: Re: [NSIS] Poll: Indicating tunnel capability

From: Jukka Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:24:36 +0300

Dear all,

It seems the WG wants to see this simpler way to indicate the tunnel 
capability.

Charles, please update the draft, fix any last comments, and we will ask 
for publication.

Regards,
Jukka

>> 2. The other option is to define a 0-length, no flags, object entitled
>> NODE_CAPABILITY_TUNNEL. The presence of this object implies support for
>> tunnels (no T-bit is needed, the whole 32-bit field is reserved).

---

From: Charles Shen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:22:57 -0400

I will do.

Thanks!

Charles

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 4:24 AM, Jukka Manner <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Charles, please update the draft, fix any last comments, and we will ask for
> publication.
>
> Regards,
> Jukka
>
>