Subject: [NSIS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-auth-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Authorization for NSIS Signaling Layer Protocols
	Author(s)       : J. Manner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-auth-02.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2010-05-15

Signaling layer protocols specified within the NSIS framework may
rely on the GIST (General Internet Signaling Transport) protocol to
handle authorization.  Still, the signaling layer protocol above GIST
itself may require separate authorization to be performed when a node
receives a request for a certain kind of service or resources.  This
draft presents a generic model and object formats for session
authorization within the NSIS Signaling Layer Protocols.  The goal of
session authorization is to allow the exchange of information between
network elements in order to authorize the use of resources for a
service and to coordinate actions between the signaling and transport
planes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-auth-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Jukka Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:46:56 +0300

Dear all,

This is our final document to be going to the IESG sometime soon.

Please submit comments within the next week or so, and let's discuss 
this topic a bit before I issue an official WGLC.

All comments for or against the work, and proposals to update the draft 
are most welcome.

regards,
Jukka

On 05/16/2010 01:45 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> nsis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

-- 
Jukka MJ Manner, Professor, PhD.  Phone:  +358+(0)9+470 22481
Aalto University                  Mobile: +358+(0)50+5112973
Department of Communications      Fax:    +358+(0)9+470 22474
and Networking (Comnet)           Office: G320a (Otakaari 5A)
P.O. Box 13000, FIN-00076 Aalto   E-mail: [email-masked]
Finland                           www.netlab.hut.fi/~jmanner/