Subject: [NSIS] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bless-nsis-est-mrm-02

From: Roland Bless <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:52:39 +0200

Hi,

maybe of interest for some of you.

A new version of I-D, draft-bless-nsis-est-mrm-02.txt has been
successfully submitted by Roland Bless and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-bless-nsis-est-mrm
Revision:	 02
Title:		 An Explicit Signaling Target Message Routing Method (EST-MRM)
for the General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) Protocol
Creation_date:	 2010-06-16
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
The standard operation of the General Internet Signaling Transport
(GIST) Protocol uses a path-coupled message routing method (PC-MRM)
to find nodes interested in signaling message exchanges.  This
specification proposes an Explicit Signaling Target Message Routing
Method (EST-MRM) to allow for transmission of signaling messages to
explicit targets.  While the PC-MRM implicitly addresses signaling
nodes by an interception method, the EST-MRM allows to explicitly
address signaling nodes.

The IETF Secretariat.