Subject: [NSIS] RFC 5972 on General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) State Machine

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5972

        Title:      General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) 
                    State Machine 
        Author:     T. Tsenov, H. Tschofenig,
                    X. Fu, Ed.,
                    C. Aoun, E. Davies
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 53461
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5972.txt

This document is a product of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC