Subject: [ntpwg] ***SPAM*** FW: Comments on NTP draft -06

From: brad at shub-internet.org (Brad Knowles)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:13:54 -0500

On 6/26/07, Odonoghue, Karen F CIV NSWCDD, W13 wrote:

>  This message from Stewart seems to have been bounced by
>  the ntp mailing list as spam.

It was marked as spam, but I got a copy and there's a copy in the 
archives (see 
<https://lists.ntp.isc.org/pipermail/ntpwg/2007-June/000653.html>), 
so unless Stewart included me as a blind-carbon-copy recipient and 
somehow managed to get the Mailman archive system on this machine to 
include a copy there, then the message definitely got posted to the 
list and sent out.

In the future, if you have any questions then you can always check 
the archive to see if it has a copy of the message in question.

-- 
Brad Knowles <brad at shub-internet.org>, Consultant & Author
LinkedIn Profile: <http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>
Slides from Invited Talks: <http://tinyurl.com/tj6q4>

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0