Subject: [ntpwg] (no subject)

From: karen.odonoghue at navy.mil (Odonoghue, Karen F CIV NSWCDD, W13)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:13:17 -0500

Folks,

Some reminders and status info regarding ntp wg efforts...

The current draft of the ntp protocol specification is available at: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto-07.txt
Jim Martin is working on an update based on the WG Last Call and the
last meeting. 

The current draft of the mib specification is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-02.txt
Chris Elliott is working on an update. 

There is a new draft for autokey available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-autokey-00.txt
We need review and comment. 

Additionally, as you are no doubt aware, there has been some
conversation on the list recently about next generation activities. I
would encourage you to read the following documents and participate in
the tictoc discussions. The IETF is actively trying to decide how to
move forward. There may be another TICTOC BOF scheduled for the next
IETF meeting. 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-tictoc-probstat-01.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stein-tictoc-modules-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-frost-packet-timing-framework-
00.txt

Karen

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.ntp.org/pipermail/ntpwg/attachments/20071024/6c53f705/attachment.html