Subject: [ntpwg] WG Last Call - Autokey Specification

From: karen.odonoghue at navy.mil (Odonoghue, Karen F CIV NSWCDD, W13)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:15:40 -0500

This message initiates a NTP working group last call on the document: 
Title: Network Time Protocol Version 4 Autokey Specification 
Filename: <draft-ietf-ntp-autokey-00.txt>

The purpose of this WG last call is to ensure that this document is
ready to be forwarded to the IESG for approval and publication as an
Informational RFC. 

As part of this last call process, we are asking that working group
members do the following: 

1. Review the document for both technical and editorial errors.
Technical issues should be sent to the NTPWG mailing list (ntpwg at
lists.ntp.org) for discussion and resolution. Editorial comments may be
sent either to the mailing list or directly to the document editor
(Brian Haberman, brian at innovationslab.net). 

2.  Post to the mailing list your position on whether or not this
document is ready to be forwarded for publication. 

The last call period will last two weeks, ending on Thursday, 15
November, 2007. 

Upon completion of the last call, the WG chair(s) will take action based
upon the consensus of the WG.

Regards,
Karen O'Donoghue and Brian Haberman

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.ntp.org/pipermail/ntpwg/attachments/20071031/58e0f09d/attachment.html