Subject: [ntpwg] FW: [TICTOC] BoF for Vancouver approved

From: karen.odonoghue at navy.mil (Odonoghue, Karen F CIV NSWCDD, W13)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:48:39 -0500

Folks,

The TICTOC BOF has been approved for Vancouver. You may want
to take a look at the documents I referenced in a email earlier
this week and subscribe to that list if you are interested
in those discussions. They impact the future of NTP in the IETF.

And don't forget, we are still looking for comments/review on
the existing ntp drafts.

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Townsley [mailto:townsley at cisco.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 13:05
To: tictoc at ietf.org
Subject: [TICTOC] BoF for Vancouver approved

I have approved the tictoc BoF for vancouver. I believe the proposed
charter still needs some work if the BoF is going to be successful. My
concern remains centered around a scope that seems a bit broad for the
task at hand.

For my part, I am traveling or on leave between now and the middle of
next week. Please continue the good discussions you have been having
between now and then, and I will work with you to nail down the proposed
charter for Vancouver when I return.

Thanks,

- Mark

_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
TICTOC at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc