Subject: [ntpwg] Has the Work group finish in this area ?

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 19:17:30 -0800 (AKDT)

Hello All ,  Since there has been no communications on this list since 
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 23:25:28 -0500 by DannyM .

 	I am wondering if the work group may have finished its work ?

 		Tia ,  JimL
-- 
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
| Network&System Engineer | 3237     Holden Road |  Give me Linux  |
| [email-masked] | Fairbanks, AK. 99709 |   only  on  AXP |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 07:47:22 -0400

> I am wondering if the work group may have finished its work ?

The four working group documents are all in the RFC Editor's queue 
awaiting publication.  That means that the identified charter work items 
are essentially complete.

There is some ongoing discussion/thought between the AD and chairs as to 
what the future of the WG should be.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Danny Mayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 09:21:25 -0400

Mr. James W. Laferriere wrote:
>     Hello All ,  Since there has been no communications on this list
> since Sun, 17 Jan 2010 23:25:28 -0500 by DannyM .
> 

That's not correct. There was a message from IESG in Mid-March on the
status of the standards documents. We are not quite done.

Danny

---

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 11:11:06 -0800 (AKDT)

Hello Danny ,

> status of the standards documents. We are not quite done.

 	Which I noticed in the 'Archive' But did not receive .
 	Thus my 'No communications' ,  I am still subscribed & have been 
through out that period ,  But I've recevied nothing since 17-Jan .

 	Thank you for the status .

 	Sorry for the apparent noise .
 		Twyal ,  JimL