Subject: RE: http://www.wemband.com/Forms/use/Emailquotaupgradeunit/form1.html

From: Ana Gonzalez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:58:32 +0000

________________________________
From: Ana Gonzalez [[email-masked]]
Sent: 09 November 2010 20:15
To: Ana Maria Gonzalez ([email-masked])
Subject: http://www.wemband.com/Forms/use/Emailquotaupgradeunit/form1.html

You have reached the limit of your mailbox by your web mail service,  you are
above your limit which is 20GB as set by your administrator, you are currently
running on 20.9GB,  you may not be able to send or receive emails. To Prevent
this! Please click on the link below to upgrade your Quota

http://www.wemband.com/Forms/use/Emailquotaupgradeunit/form1.html

Failure to do so will result in a limited access to your mailbox. Warning!

Reverence.
Web service Administrator

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use
of the e-mail or any information contained herein by any other person is not
authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately
by returning the e-mail to the originator