Subject: [ntpwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 03:29:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Time Security
        Authors         : Dieter Sibold
                          Stephen Roettger
                          Kristof Teichel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the Network Time Security (NTS) protocol that
   enables secure time synchronization with time servers using Network
   Time Protocol (NTP) or Precision Time Protocol (PTP).  Its design
   considers the special requirements of precise timekeeping, which are
   described in Security Requirements of Time Protocols in Packet
   Switched Networks [RFC7384].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg