Subject: [ntpwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-extension-field-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 23:44:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTPv4) Extension Fields
        Authors         : Tal Mizrahi
                          Danny Mayer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-extension-field-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-06-28

Abstract:
   The Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTPv4) defines the optional
   usage of extension fields. An extension field, defined in RFC5905, is
   an optional field that resides at the end of the NTP header, and can
   be used to add optional capabilities or additional information that
   is not conveyed in the standard NTP header. This document updates
   RFC5905 by clarifying some points regarding NTP extension fields and
   their usage with Message Authentication Codes (MAC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-extension-field/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-extension-field-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-extension-field-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg