Subject: [ntpwg] New draft submissions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 16:29:43 +0200

Hello all,

we have just updated two of our three drafts regarding NTS.
The relevant changes are the following: 

- Dismissed NTP's MAC field in favor of another extension field which will 
now hold the MACs
- NTS version will be communicated via the extension field's "type" flag
- In NTS4NTP with CMS: client signature in client_cook now mandatory, but 
MAY be bogus value

We intend to update the third draft as well (before the next IETF 
meeting), as soon as some remaining questions have been answered.
Feedback would be welcome.

Regards,
Dieter and Kristof

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg