Subject: [ntpwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 07:25:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Using the Network Time Security Specification to Secure the Network Time Protocol
        Authors         : Dieter Sibold
                          Stephen Röttger
                          Kristof Teichel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use the measures described in the
   Network Time Security (NTS) specification to secure time
   synchronization with servers using the Network Time Protocol (NTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg