Subject: [ntpwg] Milestones changed for ntp WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:25:23 -0800

Changed milestone "WGLC for Network Time Security", added
draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC for Using the Network Time Security
Specification to Secure the Network Time Protocol", added
draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC Protecting Network Time Security Messages with
the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)", added
draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message to milestone.

Changed milestone "Publish UDP Checksum Complement in the Network Time
Protocol (NTP)", added draft-ietf-ntp-checksum-trailer to milestone.

Changed milestone "Publish The Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTPv4)
Extension Fields", added draft-ietf-ntp-extension-field to milestone.

Changed milestone " WGLC Network Time Protocol Best Current
Practices", added draft-reilly-ntp-bcp to milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ntp/charter/
_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg