Subject: [ntpwg] WGLC on Network Time Security documents (3 documents)

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 06:36:13 +0000

Folks,

This email starts a three week working group last call on the three documents that comprise the Network Time Security effort. Please review and send any comments to the mailing list including your assessment of whether these documents are mature enough to proceed or not. Please send all comments in by Wednesday 23 March 2016. 

Network Time Security
draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security/

Using the Network Time Security Specification to Secure the Network Time Protocol
draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp/

Protecting Network Time Security Messages with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message/

Regards,
Karen

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg