Subject: [ntpwg] agenda and dates for a virtual interim

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:55:17 +0000

Folks,

Here are some potential dates for a virtual interim in April. Please review and be prepared to discuss (briefly) during today’s meeting.

Possible dates: April 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25
Time: somewhere in the timeframe of 15:00 - 17:00 UTC (11-1 EDT) to accommodate timezones.

Also, for convenience sake, below is the agenda for today’s meeting. For remote participants, please join early to test your configurations if possible. Remember we do have a remote queue capability that enables you to ask questions. Meetecho is your best bet with a WebRTC enabled browser.

https://www.ietf.org/meeting/98/remote-participation.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/

Regards,
Karen

***************
Joint NTP/TICTOC WG Meetings
IETF 98 - Chicago
Monday, March, 2017, 13:00 - 15:00 CDT (18:00 - 20:00 UTC)
===============================================

(remote participation via meetecho - see below)

1. Administrivia and Agenda Bashing (Chairs)

NTP WG Agenda:

2. NTP WG status (Chairs)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp

3. Network Time Security (NTS)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp

4. Message Authentication Code for the Network Time Protocol
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mac

5. NTP Client Data Minimization (Franke)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dfranke-ntp-data-minimization

6.  NTP REFID Updates (Goldberg/Stenn)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-refid-updates

7. A YANG Data Model for NTP
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-ntp-ntp-cfg

TICTOC Agenda:

8. TICTOC WG Status
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc8039
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-06

9. YANG data model for IEEE 1588v2
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang

12. AOB

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg

---

From: Daniel Franke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:58:05 -0400

I have other plans for the 18th and 19th. The other dates all work.

On Mar 27, 2017 11:55 AM, "Karen O'Donoghue" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Here are some potential dates for a virtual interim in April. Please
> review and be prepared to discuss (briefly) during today’s meeting.
>
> Also, for convenience sake, below is the agenda for today’s meeting. For
> remote participants, please join early to test your configurations if
> possible. Remember we do have a remote queue capability that enables you to
> ask questions. Meetecho is your best bet with a WebRTC enabled browser.
>