Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 11:11:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NTP Interleaved Modes
        Authors         : Miroslav Lichvar
                          Aanchal Malhotra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-06-28

Abstract:
   This document extends the specification of Network Time Protocol
   (NTP) version 4 in RFC 5905 with special modes called the NTP
   interleaved modes, that enable NTP servers to provide their clients
   and peers with more accurate transmit timestamps that are available
   only after transmitting NTP packets.  More specifically, this
   document describes three modes: interleaved client/server,
   interleaved symmetric, and interleaved broadcast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/