Subject: [Ntp] DRAFT agenda for NTP WG meeting

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 06:17:48 +0000

Folks,

Attached (and on data tracker) is the draft agenda for the upcoming NTP meeting. There is a bunch of stuff I need to clean up in advance of the meeting. 

Karen

DRAFT NTP WG Meeting
IETF 105 -- Montreal
Location:  Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 16:10 - 18:10 UTC+7 (9:10 - 11:10 UTC)
Chairs:   Karen O'Donoghue, Dieter Sibold
AD:       Suresh Krishnan 
Presentation materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/session/ntp
===============================================================================
(remote participation via meetecho)

1.  Administrative and Agenda Bashing
    Note Well, Note Takers, Jabber Scribes, Agenda Bashing

2.  NTP WG Status (documents beyond the WG) 
    	Network Time Protocol Best Current Practices 
      		https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp
	NTS for NTP 
      		https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp
    	Guidelines for Defining Packet Timestamps 
     		https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-packet-timestamps
    	Control Messages Protocol for Use with NTPv4
      		https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds

3.  A YANG Data Model for NTP
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model
   
4.  NTP Interleaved Modes
   	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes

5.  Port Randomization in NTP
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-ntp-port-randomization/

6.  On Implementing Time
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance/

7.  Roughtime 
     	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roughtime-aanchal/

8.  WG Documents without updates...
	NTP Client Data Minimization 
      		https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization
	Network Time Protocol REFID Updates
		https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-refid-updates

9.  TICTOC WG status 
	IEEE 1588 Enterprise Profile
 		https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile

10.  Status and next steps for IEEE 1588

11.   Security profile for IEEE 1588

12. AOB

13. Wrap Up

***********

Housekeeping... Progress / Next Steps?
NTP Correction Field
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field
NTPv4 Short Extension Fields
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields-00
Additional Extension Field Proposals
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information/
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-i-do/
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-mac-last-ef/
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-suggest-refid/
A Secure Selection and Filtering Mechanism for the NTPv4
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schiff-ntp-chronos
Leap second List Maintenance
       https://www.ietf.org/timezones/data/leap-seconds.list

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 14:05:29 +0000

And as one alert reviewer has already pointed out… the meeting is … 
Monday, July 22, 2019, 15:50 - 17:50 UTC-4 (19:50 - 21:50 UTC) 

I’ve updated the corrected version to data tracker… 

> On Jul 18, 2019, at 2:17 AM, Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Folks,
> 
Monday, July 22, 2019, 15:50 - 17:50 UTC-4 (19:50 - 21:50 UTC) 

> _______________________________________________
> ntp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ntp