Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:47:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : On Implementing Time
        Authors         : Aanchal Malhotra
                          Kristof Teichel
                          Martin Hoffmann
                          Willem Toorop
	Filename        : draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the properties of different types of clocks
   available on digital systems.  It provides implementors of
   applications with guidance on choices they have to make when working
   with time to provide basic functionality and security guarantees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/