Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 00:48:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Secure Selection and Filtering Mechanism for the Network Time Protocol Version 4
        Authors         : Neta Rozen Schiff
                          Danny Dolev
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          Michael Schapira
	Filename        : draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-09-03

Abstract:
   The Network Time Protocol version 4 (NTPv4) defines the peer process,
   the clock filter algorithm, the system process and the clock
   description algorithm.  The clock filter algorithm and the system
   process, as defined in RFC 5905, are the mechanism according to which
   an NTP client chooses the NTP servers it synchronized with.  This
   document specifies an alternative set of client mechanisms, named
   Chronos, that is backward compatible with NTPv4, and offers an
   improved level of security against time shifting attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schiff-ntp-chronos/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Neta R S <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 10:55:14 +0300

Dear all,

We updated Chronos' draft in order to avoid expiration.
However, there is no change in the draft besides its version number
(version 03 instead of 02).

The draft's link: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schiff-ntp-chronos/

Thanks,
Neta

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 10:48 AM
Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-03.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Secure Selection and Filtering Mechanism for
the Network Time Protocol Version 4
        Authors         : Neta Rozen Schiff
                          Danny Dolev
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          Michael Schapira
        Filename        : draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-03.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2019-09-03

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
ntp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ntp