Subject: [Ntp] NTP WG virtual interim - 9 June 2020, 15:00 - 17:00 UTC

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 19:21:46 +0000

Folks,

The NTP WG will have a virtual interim meeting on 9 June 2020 @ 1500 UTC. 

The draft agenda is: 
1.  Administrative and Agenda Bashing 
2.  NTP WG Document Status Review/Update
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-packet-timestamps/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-port-randomization/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-chronos/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port/
3.  NTS Deployment, Measurement and Testing
4.  NTS Measurement and Testing
5.  NTP v5 requirements and next steps
6. TICTOC WG Document Status Review/Update
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/
7.  AOB

An updated draft agenda will be sent to the ntp mailing list in the next week or so. 

Regards,
Karen and Dieter

Karen ODonoghue is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NTP WG Virtual Interim -- June 2020
Time: Jun 9, 2020 03:00 PM GMT

Join Zoom Meeting
https://isoc.zoom.us/j/99705811721?pwd=RW1TOXloaW02bVhiRVhoUDlwRWo0UT09

Meeting ID: 997 0581 1721
Password: 018225
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,99705811721# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,99705811721# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 997 0581 1721
Find your local number: https://isoc.zoom.us/u/acAjYYJvAc