Subject: [Ntp] Network Time Protocol (ntp) WG Virtual Meeting: 2020-06-09

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 18:36:33 -0700

The Network Time Protocol (ntp) WG will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-06-09 from 15:00 to 17:00 UTC.

Agenda:
The draft agenda is:
1. Administrative and Agenda Bashing
2. NTP WG Document Status Review/Update
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-packet-timestamps/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-port-randomization/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-chronos/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port/
3. NTS Deployment, Measurement and Testing
4. NTS Measurement and Testing
5. NTP v5 requirements and next steps
6. TICTOC WG Document Status Review/Update
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/
7. AOB

An updated draft agenda will be sent to the ntp mailing list in the next week or so.

Regards,
Karen and Dieter

Karen ODonoghue is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NTP WG Virtual Interim -- June 2020
Time: Jun 9, 2020 03:00 PM GMT

Join Zoom Meeting
https://isoc.zoom.us/j/99705811721?pwd=RW1TOXloaW02bVhiRVhoUDlwRWo0UT09

Meeting ID: 997 0581 1721
Password: 018225
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,99705811721# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,99705811721# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 997 0581 1721
Find your local number: https://isoc.zoom.us/u/acAjYYJvAc

Information about remote participation:
https://isoc.zoom.us/j/99705811721?pwd=RW1TOXloaW02bVhiRVhoUDlwRWo0UT09