Subject: [Ntp] The NTPsec Project is pleased to announce the tagging of version 1.1.9

From: "Mark Atwood" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 20:58:38 -0700

The NTPsec Project is pleased to announce the tagging of version 1.1.9

This should be the last point release of NTPsec before the Network
Time Security RFC is approved by the IETF.  We expect to release 1.2.0
when that happens.

Analysis shows that CVE-2020-11868, affecting NTP Classic, cannot
affect us, as the peer mode involved has been removed.

For other changes since the previous release, please consult
the project NEWS.adoc file
at https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/-/blob/master/NEWS.adoc

== Getting this release

You can clone the git repo
from https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec.git
and you can download the release tarballs with sums and signatures
from ftp://ftp.ntpsec.org/pub/releases/

This release is signed with the GPG key id
B48237761A2690222C995F445A22E330161C3978

== About today

Today is Blursday, Maprilay 84th, 2020, of the COVID-19 panic.

On this day, in 1844, the first commerical telegraph line came online.

..𐑥𐑸𐑒
Mark Atwood <[email-masked]>
Project Manager of the NTPsec Project
+1-206-604-2198