Subject: [Ntp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-10.txt> (A YANG Data Model for NTP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 14:39:04 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network Time Protocol WG (ntp) to
consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for NTP'
  <draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-02-12. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for Network Time Protocol
   (NTP) implementations.  The data model includes configuration data
   and state data.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: Harlan Stenn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 17:42:39 -0800

Are there any reference implementations of this?

-- 
Harlan Stenn <[email-masked]>
http://networktimefoundation.org - be a member!

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 07:34:28 +0530

Hi Harlan,

> Are there any reference implementations of this?

No. The status is the same as discussed around the WGLC in this thread
- https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ntp/_mqKkdWhKlf0-qBCopySu-1-gBw/

Also, the implementation status is noted in the shepherd writeup -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/shepherdwriteup/

Thanks!
Dhruv