Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-ecosystem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:19:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Roughtime Ecosystem
        Authors         : Watson Ladd
                          Marcus Dansarie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-ecosystem-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the roles of Roughtime validators, clients,
   and servers in providing a ecosystem for secure time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-ecosystem/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-ecosystem-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-ecosystem-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/