Subject: [Ntp] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-10

From: Takeshi Takahashi via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 18:15:38 -0800

Reviewer: Takeshi Takahashi
Review result: Ready

The security consideration section is written well.
I have one minor comment.
The security consideration section discusses the necessity of access control by
referencing RFC 8341. The access control feature was also discussed in Section
5, but the section refers RFC 5905 and RFC 8519. Since they are both dealing
with the necessity of access control, it would be nicer if the security
consideration section discusses the need for access control with the same (at
least one same) reference.

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 10:28:40 +0530

Hi Takeshi,

Thanks for your review.

The confusion might be between Network Access Control Lists (ACLs) and
NETCONF Access Control Model (NACM).

I can tighten up the text so that this is clear. See
https://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-10&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhruvdhody/ietf/master/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-11.txt

Thanks!
Dhruv