Subject: [Ntp] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 01:17:19 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Francesca and Eric's DISCUSS positions.  I was also tempted to repeat
what Zahed said but make it a DISCUSS; please reply to his comment about RFC
1305.

IMHO, it would help to break Section 10 into a different subsection for each
IANA action.