Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-ecosystem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 12:30:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Roughtime Ecosystem
        Authors         : Watson Ladd
                          Marcus Dansarie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-ecosystem-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-09-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies the roles of Roughtime validators, clients,
   and servers in providing a ecosystem for secure time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-ecosystem/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-ecosystem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-ecosystem-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/