Subject: [Ntp] Fwd: New Liaison Statement, "LS on Coordination of information and data modelling work"

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 07:05:21 -0800

FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 8:51 AM
Subject: New Liaison Statement, "LS on Coordination of information and
data modelling work"
To: The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Cc: John Drake <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>, The IETF Chair
<[email-masked]>, The IESG <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Title: LS on Coordination of information and data modelling work
Submission Date: 2022-01-05
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1771/

From: Hiroshi Ota <[email-masked]>
To: The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Cc: Scott Mansfield
<[email-masked]>,[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>,John Drake <[email-masked]>,The IETF Chair
<[email-masked]>,The IESG <[email-masked]>
Response Contacts:
Technical Contacts:
Purpose: For information

Body: Q14/15 appreciates the coordination and support of IEEE 1588 in
the development of interoperable Time Synchronization management.
Modelling related to time synchronization and the ITU-T Q14/15
development of a telecom profile of PTP based on IETF RFC8575 would
benefit from discussion with IEEE 1588. ITU-T Q14/15 will continue to
host coordination virtual meetings on the following dates. Modelling
experts of the receiving SDOs of this liaison statements are invited
to join.
Attachments:

    SG15-LS352.pdf
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2022-01-05-itu-t-sg-15-ietf-ls-on-coordination-of-information-and-data-modelling-work-attachment-1.pdf