Subject: [nvo3] draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework-00 is posted, please review it

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:59:11 +0800

Hi, folks

A new draft is posted, which is about the security framework for NVO3. 
Please review it, any comments are appreciated.

Filename:                 draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework
Revision:                 00
Title:                            NVO3 Security Framework
Creation date:            2012-06-20
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL:             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework-00.txt

Status:          
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework
Htmlized:        
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework-00

Abstract:
   This document provides a security framework for overlay based network
   virtualization.  It describes the security reference model, the
   security threats and security requirements.

-------------
Yinxing Wei