Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: updated Virtual Machine Mobility and Interconnection (VMMI) draft

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 08:03:11 -0400

Hello,

We recently updated and published the Virtual Machine Mobility and
Interconnection (VMMI) draft.
It discusses the requirements for mobility and interconnection of virtual
machine
and virtual network elements.

Many thanks to those who commented on the *earlier* version
(draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-00).

We look forward to your further review and comments.
Best.

Bhumip

 ==============================================================================

   - *To*: i-d-announce at ietf.org <[email-masked]>
   - *Subject*: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-01.txt
   - *From*: internet-drafts at ietf.org <[email-masked]>
   - *Date*: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:13:01 -0700
   - *Delivered-to*: i-d-announce at ietfa.amsl.com<[email-masked]>
   - *List-archive*: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce>
   - *List-help*:
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help<[email-masked]?subject=help>>

   - *List-id*: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>
   - *List-post*: <mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>>
   - *List-subscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe<[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>>

   - *List-unsubscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe<[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>>

   - *Reply-to*: internet-drafts at ietf.org <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title           : Requirements for Mobility and Interconnection of Virtual
Machine and Virtual Network Elements
Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Bin Liu
                          Baohua Lei
                          Feng Wang
Filename        : draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-01.txt
Pages           : 36
Date            : 2012-06-28

Abstract:
   In this draft, we discuss the challenges and requirements related to
   migration, mobility, and interconnection of Virtual Machines (VMs)and
   Virtual Network Elements (VNEs).  We also describe the limitations of
   various types of virtual local area networking (VLAN) and virtual
   private networking (VPN) techniques that are traditionally expected
   to support such migration, mobility, and interconnections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

==============================================================================