Subject: [nvo3] Get-together in Orlando?

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:04:41 -0900

We're thinking of having an informal get-together in Orland to talk
about the state migration problem, gauge agreement, etc.  I totally
forgot that the social is Tuesday evening, so scratch that.  How's
Monday, post-plenary, or Wednesday, post-other-plenary?

Thanks,

Melinda

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 07:46:49 -0500

Melinda:

Monday post-plenary is greta. 

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Melinda Shore
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 5:05 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [sami] Get-together in Orlando?

We're thinking of having an informal get-together in Orland to talk about
the state migration problem, gauge agreement, etc.  I totally forgot that
the social is Tuesday evening, so scratch that.  How's Monday, post-plenary,
or Wednesday, post-other-plenary?

Thanks,

Melinda
_______________________________________________
sami mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sami