Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 11:28:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases for DC Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-05-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the DC NVO3 use cases that may be
   potentially deployed in various data centers and apply to different
   applications. An application in a DC may be a combination of some
   use cases described here.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/