Subject: [nvo3] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 14:25:28 -0500

Hi all,

We have submitted a revision to our draft as follows. Please continue to
comment and help us improve the document.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip
Revision:        01
Title:           Virtual Machine Mobility Protocol Using Distributed Proxy
Mobile IPv6
Creation date:   2013-07-08
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 14
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-01.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new IP level protocol for seamless virtual
   machine mobility in data centers.  Source Hypervisor registers the
   newly created virtual machine with the centrally available management
   node.  When the virtual machine moves to the destination Hypervisor,
   the destination Hypervisor updates the virtual machine record in the
   management node.  Management node sends registration message to all
   previous source Hypervisors in order to direct the ongoing traffic to
   the destination Hypervisor.  Cold and hot virtual machine mobility
   are achieved using dynamic domain name system update and host routes.
   Both intra data center and inter data center hot virtual machine
   mobility solutions are presented.

The IETF Secretariat