Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: IETF 87 Final Agenda

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 20:48:03 -0400

Thanks to the impressive skill [*] of the Secretariat, the official agenda
for IETF 87 has been published. NVO3 will meet on Thu morning in Berlin.

Cheers,
-Benson & Matthew

[*] - This meeting was especially complicated to schedule, avoiding
conflicts with other relevant WGs etc... The chairs would like to thank the
Secretariat and our ADs for helping keep things straight.

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
*Date:* July 5, 2013, 20:20:00 EDT
*To:* IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* *IETF 87 Final Agenda*
*Reply-To:* [email-masked], IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>

87th IETF Meeting - Berlin, Germany
July 28 - August 2, 2013

The final agenda has been posted.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda.txt

While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may
be made to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates will be
reflected on the web version of the agenda.

Information about the 87th IETF meeting in Berlin, Germany can be found
here: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/index.html

Thank you and see you in Berlin!

Sincerely,

The IETF Secretariat