Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: Draft submission deadlines change

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 10:49:23 -0400

FYI.

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
*Date:* July 3, 2013, 1:17:01 EDT
*To:* IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* *Draft submission deadlines change*
*Reply-To:* [email-masked]

Please note that for IETF 87, there is only one deadline for draft
submission: Monday 15th July. Previously, there had been two different
deadlines, one for -00 and another one for other versions. The IESG has
decided to experiment with just one deadline for now to simplify the set of
deadlines and enable easier submission of new drafts. While we realise that
the change comes near the deadline, we hope that you find the extra time
useful.

But please do note that working group chairs will continue to make smart
decisions about what topics are worthwhile for discussing in a session in
the upcoming meeting, and will also set their agendas in a timely manner
and create deadlines for their working groups that must be adhered to. The
earlier new drafts are submitted, the more time there is to talk about them
on the mailing lists and consider them for the session agendas. This is
particularly important for BoFs.

Jari Arkko for the IESG