Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:18:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NVO3 Gap Analysis - Requirements Versus Available Technology Choices
	Author(s)       : Eric Gray
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Xiaoming Chen
                          Marc Lasserre
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-09-25

Abstract:
   This document evaluates candidate protocols against the NVO3
   requirements.  Gaps are identified and further work recommended.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/