Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-03.txt

From: Fabio Maino <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:27:40 -0700

This version of the draft was updated to reflect the latest nvo3 
terminology, and the comments received so far.

This draft covers LISP control plane for L2 overlays, 
draft-hertoghs-nvo3-lisp-controlplane-unified covers LISP control plane 
for unified L2/L3 overlays. Both are meant to provide input for the nvo3 
gap-analysis doc.

Thanks,
Fabio

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-03.txt
Date: 	Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:16:14 -0700
From: 	<[email-masked]>
To: 	Vina Ermagan <[email-masked]>, Fabio Maino <[email-masked]>, 
"Yves Hertoghs" <[email-masked]>, Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>, 
"Michael Smith" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fabio Maino and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp
Revision:	 03
Title:		 LISP Control Plane for Network Virtualization Overlays
Creation date:	 2013-10-18
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 22
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-03.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-03
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-03

Abstract:
    The purpose of this draft is to analyze the mapping between the
    Network Virtualization over L3 (NVO3) requirements and the
    capabilities of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) control
    plane.  This information is provided as input to the NVO3 analysis of
    the suitability of existing IETF protocols to the NVO3 requirements.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat