Subject: [nvo3] Updated agenda - missing slides

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:44:46 +0000

Please find below an updated agenda for the NVO3 meeting this morning. Thanks to those who got their slides in on time.

We did not receive slides for a couple of the slots in the section on other GA/applicability statements, so these have been moved to the end of the agenda and will be dropped of we do not receive slides by 8am today.

Matthew

NVO3 WG Agenda, Vancouver, Monday November 4th, 09:00-11:30
===========================================================

Welcome (15 min)

1.  Meeting Administrivia                      (chairs, 15 min)
    (notes, blue sheets, agenda bash, charter status, work plan)

WG Document Updates (35 min)

2.  Data Plane Requirements                    (Marc Lasserre, 5 min)
    draft-ietf-nvo3-dataplane-requirements-01

3.  Security Requirements for NVO3             (Dacheng, 10 min)
    draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements-01

4.  Gap Analysis                               (Eric Gray, 20 min)
    draft-ietf-nvo3-gap-analysis-00

Architecture Discussion (30min)

5. Architecture                               (Design Team, 20 min)
   draft-narten-nvo3-arch-01

6. NVE<->NVA communication for TRILL/LISP       (Linda Dunbar, 10 min)
   draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-gap-analysis-01

Next Steps (20 min)

7. Next Steps Discussion                       (Chairs, 20 min)

Other GA/Applicability Statements (50 min)
*** These drafts will be presented to help the Gap Analysis or other WG drafts.
*** None can be adopted currently. Speakers should focus on impact on WG drafts.

8. VXLAN L3VPN Encap                           (Lucy Yong, 15 min)
   draft-yong-l3vpn-nvgre-vxlan-encap-03.txt

9. GRE in UDP
   draft-yong-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-02.txt

10. Generic Protocol Extensions in VXLAN        (Paul Quinn, 5 min)
   draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-01.txt

11. DHCP and Multicast Addresses in VXLAN       (B. Sarikaya, 5 min)
    draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast-02.txt

12. L2TP Virtualization Profile.                 (Frank Xialiang, 5 min)
    draft-fan-l2tp-vp-00.txt

=========== Slides not received ==========
*13. LISP Control Plane                          (Yves Hertogs, 10 min)
   draft-hertoghs-nvo3-lisp-controlplane-unified-00.txt

*14. ForCES as NVE to NVA Control Protocol.       (Jamal Hadi Salim, 10 min)
    No draft