Subject: Re: [nvo3] Poll for WG adoption and IPR check for draft-narten-nvo3-arch-01.txt

From: "Lizhong Jin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:20:40 +0800

Yes, support.

Lizhong

From: Bocci, Matthew (Matthew) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 2013年11月13日 21:58
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nvo3] Poll for WG adoption and IPR check for
draft-narten-nvo3-arch-01.txt

This email begins a two week poll to help the chairs judge if there is
consensus  to adopt draft-narten-nvo3-arch-01.txt as an NVO3 working group
draft.

Please respond to this email on the list with 'support' or 'do not support'.

Please also send any comments on the draft to the NVO3 list.

Please consider whether this draft takes the right basic approach, and is a
good basis for the work going forward (and potential future rechartering).
It does not have to be perfect at this stage.

Coincidentally, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that applies to
this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF
IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this
email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. The draft will not
be adopted until a response has been received from each author and
contributor.

If you are on the NVO3 WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR
that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

This poll closes on Friday 29th November 2013.

Regards

Matthew and Benson