Subject: [nvo3] New Version Notification for draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-02.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 16:36:27 -0600

A new version of I-D, draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking
Revision:       02
Title:          Quality of Service Marking in Virtual eXtensible Local
Area Network
Document date:  2014-12-03
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-02

Abstract:
   The Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network enables multiple tenants to
   operate in a data center.  Each tenant needs to be assigned a
   priority group to prioritize their traffic.  Cloud carriers wish to
   use quality of service to differentiate different applications.  For
   these purposes, Quality of Service bits are assigned in the Virtual
   eXtensible Local Area Network outer Ethernet header.  How these bits
   are assigned and are processed in the network are explained in
   detail.  Also the document presents a quality of service framework
   for overlay networks such as Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat