Subject: [nvo3] New Version Notification for draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-03.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 11:51:47 -0600

Hi all,

We revised the draft as follows based on the comments received so far.

Please check.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking
Revision:       03
Title:          Quality of Service Marking and Framework in Overlay Networks
Document date:  2015-01-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-03

Abstract:
   Overlay networks such as The Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network
   enable multiple tenants to operate in a data center.  Each tenant
   needs to be assigned a priority group to prioritize their traffic
   using tenant based quality of service marking.  Also, cloud carriers
   wish to use quality of service to differentiate different
   applications, i.e. legacy, traffic based marking.  For these
   purposes, Quality of Service bits are assigned in the Virtual
   eXtensible Local Area Network outer Ethernet header.  How these bits
   are assigned and are processed in the network are explained in
   detail.  Also the document presents a quality of service framework
   for overlay networks such as Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat