Subject: [nvo3] WebEx meeting changed: NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-02-12

From: NVO3 Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 23:34:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NVO3 Working Group changed the WebEx meeting information.

NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-02-12
Thursday, February 12, 2015
11:30 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 min

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m502dadf5427cef15e62f235f5bcf93da
Meeting number: 648 999 489
Meeting password: overlay

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 648 999 489

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m31ee6fa7d08de709485ffec686661e88

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.