Subject: [nvo3] WebEx meeting changed: NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-02-26

From: NVO3 Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 23:36:51 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NVO3 Working Group changed the WebEx meeting information.

NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-02-26
Thursday, February 26, 2015
11:30 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 min

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mace04219df2d81fbf917abb43255c276
Meeting number: 646 999 663
Meeting password: overlay

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 646 999 663

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m03191acda06bc51595344393d1226130

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.