Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-02.txt

From: Anoop Ghanwani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:43:14 -0800

This version contains many editorial updates and some additions based on
discussions on the mailing list.

Would appreciate any review/comments.

Thanks,
Anoop

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-02.txt
To: Vinay Bannai <[email-masked]>, Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>,
Mike McBride <[email-masked]>, "Ram (Ramki) Krishnan" <
[email-masked]>, Anoop Ghanwani <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Linda Dunbar and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework
Revision:       02
Title:          Framework of Supporting Applications Specific Multicast in
NVO3
Document date:  2015-01-23
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-02

Abstract:
   This document discusses the framework of supporting application-
   specific multicast traffic, i.e. multicast traffic other than
   ARP/ND, in a network that uses Network Virtualization using Overlays
   over Layer 3 (NVO3). It describes the various mechanisms and
   considerations that can be used for delivering such traffic.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat