Subject: [nvo3] Reminder: NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-01-28

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:39:43 -0500

The NVO3 WG will hold a Virtual Interim Meeting tomorrow, Jan-28 at 
10:00 EST via WebEx.

This was previously announced at 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/nvo3/5KjZAC0gH_VkwOhsM5uBzPf6dCU

The final agenda can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/01/28/nvo3/agenda/agenda-interim-2015-nvo3-1

Please note that the agenda has had one addition (and one corresponding 
deletion) since it was previously announced.

To join the WebEx session please see 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=maf67586b4696a0f61e46c3404b51c58d

As an IETF meeting, the "Note Well" procedures apply as documented at 
https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html. All participants are required 
fill in their name and affiliation on the virtual blue-sheet at 
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/nvo3-interim-2015-01-28-bluesheet

Collaborative note-taking is welcome and encouraged at 
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/nvo3-interim-2015-01-28-notes

This information, including links, is also available at 
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/nvo3-interim-2015-01-28

Cheers,
-Benson, Matthew, and Sam