Subject: [nvo3] WebEx meeting changed: NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-03-12

From: NVO3 Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 23:37:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NVO3 Working Group changed the WebEx meeting information.

NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-03-12
Thursday, March 12, 2015
11:30 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr 30 min

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m510cb9e4f9ee5fbe89be5e6bf2981e21
Meeting number: 649 700 892
Meeting password: overlay

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 649 700 892

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m07697844d8f7aaa7c96aed7cea07c17a

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.