Subject: [nvo3] Virtual Interim meeting on 2015-01-28

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 18:35:34 -0500

The NVO3 WG will hold a virtual interim meeting on 28-Jan from 10:00 - 
11:30 EST.

This meeting will take place via WebEx. Meeting details were just sent 
to the NVO3 mailing list, and can be found at 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=maf67586b4696a0f61e46c3404b51c58d

The agenda will be discussion-oriented. The chairs would like for this 
meeting to focus on control plane issues. Our goal is to finalize the 
control plane requirements, discuss potential protocols for development, 
etc.

Anybody that would like to lead a discussion during this meeting should 
please send email to the chairs and secretary. Priority will be given to 
control plane topics. Requests for off-topic discussions may be rejected 
entirely.

The agenda will be published approximately a week before the meeting.

Cheers,
-Benson, Matthew, & Sam

---

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:55:14 +0000

Benson, 

We need 10 minutes to update the draft-merged-nvo3-ts-address-migration-01. 
Hoping WG adoption will be called after this virtual meeting. 

Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: nvo3 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Benson Schliesser
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 5:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sam Aldrin; Matthew Bocci
Subject: [nvo3] Virtual Interim meeting on 2015-01-28

This meeting will take place via WebEx. Meeting details were just sent to the NVO3 mailing list, and can be found at https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=maf67586b4696a0f61e46c3404b51c58d

The agenda will be discussion-oriented. The chairs would like for this meeting to focus on control plane issues. Our goal is to finalize the control plane requirements, discuss potential protocols for development, etc.

Anybody that would like to lead a discussion during this meeting should please send email to the chairs and secretary. Priority will be given to control plane topics. Requests for off-topic discussions may be rejected entirely.

Cheers,
-Benson, Matthew, & Sam

_______________________________________________
nvo3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3