Subject: [nvo3] WebEx meeting invitation: NVO3 Virtual Interim 2015-01-28

From: NVO3 Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 23:23:18 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NVO3 Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NVO3 Virtual Interim 2015-01-28
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
10:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 min

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m708ac1434233f72ea78d2c126b3b330b
Meeting number: 312 002 330
Meeting password: overlay

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 312 002 330

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4e2726683434ec7204934800d2f78071

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.