Subject: [nvo3] Agenda of 2015-02-12 Virtual Interim Meeting

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:25:31 -0500

Dear NVO3 Contributors -

As previously announced, NVO3 WG will be holding a virtual interim 
meeting on 2015-Feb-12 from 11:30-13:00 EST. The details (including the 
WebEx link) can be found at 
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/nvo3/trac/wiki/WikiStart

The focal topic of this meeting will be Multicast. This includes 
transporting multicast in the overlay, using multicast in the underlay, 
etc. Both data plane and control plane topics are up for discussion.

The agenda has been posted at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/02/12/nvo3/agenda/agenda-interim-2015-nvo3-3 
and is pasted below for reference.

Cheers,
-Benson

IETF NVO3 WG
Virtual Interim Meeting Agenda
2015-02-12 11:30-13:00 EST

Chairs: Benson Schliesser, Matthew Bocci
Secretary: Sam Aldrin

Topic: Overlay Multicast (over, under, etc)

1. Meeting Introduction and Agenda Bashing (10 min)
Chairs

2. Multicast Framework Considerations (20 min)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework
Anoop Ghanwani <[email-masked]>

3. VXLAN Multicast (10 min)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast
Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>

4. IGP-based Multicast (10 min)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-rtgwg-igp-multicast-arch
Lucy yong <[email-masked]>

5. Open Discussion (40 min)

---

From: Lucy yong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 21:38:23 +0000

Hi Benson,

I would like to present the draft (draft-yong-rtgwg-igp-multicast-arch) in this interim meeting because of the subject. The draft is about IGP underlay network that supports both unicast and multicast routing and forwarding. Primary use case of it is for Data Center IP networks that support NVOs.

Although this work will be developed in MCAST WG (a new name for PIM WG), We like to get people feedbacks on this solution in NVO3 WG.

Thanks,
Lucy 

-----Original Message-----
From: nvo3 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Benson Schliesser
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 3:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nvo3] Agenda of 2015-02-12 Virtual Interim Meeting

Dear NVO3 Contributors -

As previously announced, NVO3 WG will be holding a virtual interim meeting on 2015-Feb-12 from 11:30-13:00 EST. The details (including the WebEx link) can be found at http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/nvo3/trac/wiki/WikiStart

The focal topic of this meeting will be Multicast. This includes transporting multicast in the overlay, using multicast in the underlay, etc. Both data plane and control plane topics are up for discussion.

Cheers,
-Benson

IETF NVO3 WG

1. Meeting Introduction and Agenda Bashing (10 min) Chairs

2. Multicast Framework Considerations (20 min) https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework
Anoop Ghanwani <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
nvo3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3