Subject: [nvo3] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-05.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 17:35:22 -0600

Hi all,

We revised VM Mobility solution draft as follows. This revision is
based on the comments received during the interim meeting last year
and the solution satisfies all requirements in RFC 7364, etc.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip
Revision:       05
Title:          Virtual Machine Mobility Protocol for Overlay Networks
Document date:  2015-01-30
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-05.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-05
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a virtual machine mobility protocol in data
   centers built with overlay-based network virtualization approach.
   The protocol is based on the virtual machine sending a gratuitous
   Address Resolution Protocol request in IPv4 and unsolicited neighbor
   advertisement message in IPv6 which are broadcast or sent to all
   nodes after moving to the new Network Virtualization Edge.  These
   messages enable the Network Virtualization Edges update their virtual
   machine MAC address to the tunnel endpoint tables.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat