Subject: [nvo3] WebEx meeting invitation: NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-02-27

From: NVO3 Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 03:56:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NVO3 Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-02-27
Friday, February 27, 2015
1:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m269fe03eacc9e451decd1f5d8580de7c
Meeting number: 646 639 925
Meeting password: overlay

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 646 639 925

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4afe3519b0c5ee1e6fa9d78117434652

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.