Subject: [nvo3] WebEx meeting invitation: NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-03-13

From: NVO3 Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 23:30:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NVO3 Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-03-13
Friday, March 13, 2015
11:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m08e2b8dbc2a94915dd50d310907877dd
Meeting number: 642 732 807
Meeting password: overlay

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 732 807

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3a22640ddf8237ac41b7eb6309b4d3d8

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.