Subject: [nvo3] final agenda posted for 2015-02-27 virtual interim meeting

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 18:51:40 -0500

The final agenda of the NVO3 2015-02-27 virtual interim meeting has been 
posted at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/02/27/nvo3/agenda/agenda-interim-2015-nvo3-6. 
The meeting topic will be data plane protocols / encapsulations. We have 
two additional presentations compared to the previous agenda announcement.

As a reminder, details including the WebEx link can be found at 
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/nvo3/trac/wiki/WikiStart.

Cheers,
-Benson & Matthew

---

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:54:50 -0500

The agenda of the NVO3 virtual interim meeting tomorrow has had one 
minor change: The VXLAN-GPE draft has been updated to the latest 
version, -04.

Cheers,
-Benson