Subject: [nvo3] WebEx for NVO3 Session 2

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:56:34 +0000

Folks

We have a WebEx for the second NVO3 session this afternoon. The URL is:

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4a10fd4e481b7c9a5cef6a526ab0dadd
Meeting number: 649 811 406
Meeting password: overlay

The audio feed will not be available via webex. Please use the link from the tools-style agenda:

https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/92/

Regards

Matthew

---

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:10:07 -0500

Just to add briefly: I'm fairly certain that the streaming audio will be 
functioning. Per the tools agenda, it looks as if the URL for this is 
http://ietf92streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf924.m3u. We did not 
explicitly request Meetecho support for NVO3 this meeting, so I'm unsure 
if that link will be working.

Of course we'll also monitor the Jabber room, so remote participants may 
submit questions there. It is at xmpp:[email-masked].

Cheers,
-Benson

Bocci, Matthew (Matthew) wrote:
> Meeting number:649 811 406
> Meeting password:overlay
>
> _______________________________________________
> nvo3 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3