Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations-01.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:04:47 -0700

This draft provides a description of how GUE addresses the
considerations that were enumerated the "Encapsulation Considerations"
draft recently produced by the encaps design team. The intent is that
this draft will help in evaluation of GUE protocol.

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 7:57 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations-01.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>, Osama Zia <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations
Revision:       01
Title:          Encapsulation Considerations for GUE
Document date:  2015-03-26
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations-01

Abstract:
   This document provides a description of how Generic UDP Encapsulation
   addresses the encapsulation considerations that are described in the
   "Encapsulation Considerations" Internet Draft.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat