Subject: [nvo3] Agenda posted for 2015-03-13 Virtual Interim Meeting

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 15:51:13 -0800

Dear NVO3 Contributors -

The agenda for our upcoming 2015-03-13 virtual interim meeting has been 
posted at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/03/13/nvo3/agenda/agenda-interim-2015-nvo3-7. 
This meeting will be a replacement for the previous Feb-27 meeting that 
was canceled at the last minute. The agenda is essentially the same.

As always, the meeting details can be found at 
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/nvo3/trac/wiki/WikiStart.

Please note: The previous meeting was canceled due to a WebEx outage at 
that time. I have no reason to expect this to happen again next week. 
But if it does happen then we will attempt to go forward with the 
meeting using the online proceedings (see the relevant links on the NVO3 
wiki) and the WebEx telephone conferencing. In such an event you are 
advised to watch this mailing list for last-minute updates, advice, and 
reminders.

Cheers,
-Benson & Matthew