Subject: [nvo3] SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference Nov 15-18, Washington DC

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 15:35:55 +0000

Forwarding as this may be of interest to participants in NVO3.

Regards

Matthew

======================================================================
SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference Nov 15-18, Washington DC

The SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference program has been posted. It is available
at http://www.isocore.com/2015/  or specifically at:

Tutorials (Sunday): http://www.isocore.com/2015/tutorials.htm
Technical sessions (Mon- Wed): http://www.isocore.com/2015/technical_sessions.htm

The SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference will take place November 15-18 in Washington DC and will
include an extensive four day program consisting of tutorials, technical sessions, panels, and
exhibits. The key topics to be discussed at this year's conference include: Virtualization, SDN,
Cloud and Data Centers, Orchestration, NFV, Cloud Security PCE, Mobility, Traffic Engineering,
Transport SDN, multi-play applications across common infrastructure and other emerging
technologies.

The conference hotel is the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC. Please
note that there are only a limited number of rooms available this year at a
reduced rate. Please make reservations at:
https://aws.passkey.com/event/13907017/owner/1786/home