Subject: [nvo3] IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-04.txt

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:15:50 +0000

This mail starts an IPR poll on https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-04.txt in preparation for WG last call.

Authors and contributors, are you aware of any IPR that applies to this draft?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email stating of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The response needs to be sent to the NVO3 WG mailing list. The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and each contributor.

If you are on the NVO3 WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

We will close this poll on 9th December 2015 or later if we have not heard from
all authors/contributors by then.

Matthew and Benson

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 22:37:55 +0000

I am not aware of any relevant IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks,
--David

From: Bocci, Matthew (Matthew) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 10:16 AM
To: NVO3; [email-masked]
Cc: Benson Schliesser
Subject: IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-04.txt

Matthew and Benson

---

From: "Larry Kreeger (kreeger)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 03:51:07 +0000

I am not aware of any relevant IPR relating to this draft.

 - Larry

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 8:15 AM
To: NVO3 <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-04.txt

Matthew and Benson

---

From: Jon Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:00:08 -0800

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft 

Jon

> On Nov 25, 2015, at 7:15 AM, Bocci, Matthew (Matthew) <[email-masked]> wrote:
>