Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:18:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for Data Center Network Virtualization Overlay Networks
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-17.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-02-20

Abstract:
   This document describes data center network virtualization overlay
   (NVO3) network use cases that can be deployed in various data
   centers and serve different data center applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/