Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 11:56:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic Protocol Extension for VXLAN
        Authors         : Fabio Maino (Editor)
                          Larry Kreeger (editor)
                          Uri Elzur (editor)
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-04-30

Abstract:
   This draft describes extending Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network
   (VXLAN), via changes to the VXLAN header, with three new
   capabilities: support for multi-protocol encapsulation, operations,
   administration and management (OAM) signaling and explicit
   versioning.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-vxlan-gpe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/