Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: [Curdle] FW: New Version Notification for draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements-04.txt

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 17:22:15 -0400

Hi,

Please find below an update of the security requirements.  I believe the
document reflects the feed backs and comments we received during the
meetings as well the clarification of the transit device.

Any feed back is appreciated!
Yours,
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 5:14 PM
To: Sami Boutros <[email-masked]>; Dan Wings <[email-masked]>; Dan
Wing <[email-masked]>; Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>;
Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements-04.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Daniel Migault and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements
Revision:       04
Title:          Geneve Security Requirements
Document date:  2018-10-12
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          17
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements-04

Abstract:
   The document defines the security requirements to protect tenants
   overlay traffic against security threats from the NVO3 network
   components that are interconnected with tunnels implemented using
   Generic Network Virtualization Encapsulation (Geneve).

   The document provides two sets of security requirements: 1.
   requirements to evaluate the data plane security of a given
   deployment of Geneve overlay.  Such requirements are intended to
   Geneve overlay provider to evaluate a given deployment.
   2. requirement a security mechanism need to fulfill to secure any
   deployment of Geneve overlay deployment

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Curdle mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/curdle

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 09:24:52 -0400

Hi,

For those willing to comment on github, here is the link:
https://github.com/mglt/draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements/blob/master/draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements.mkd

Yours,
Daniel
On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 5:22 PM Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>