Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: IEEE 802/IETF Data Center Workshop – Bangkok, 2018-11-10

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 20:13:20 +0200

fyi

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	IEEE 802/IETF Data Center Workshop – Bangkok, 2018-11-10
Date : 	Fri, 5 Oct 2018 11:03:45 -0700
De : 	Paul Congdon <[email-masked]>
Pour : 	[email-masked], [email-masked]

In November 2018, the IEEE 802 and IETF are meeting on consecutive weeks 
at the same hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. This fortuitous schedule allows 
a unique opportunity to assemble key technologists from both 
organizations to discuss and explore new and developing standardization 
activities for the Data Center environment. The IEEE 802/IETF Data 
Center Workshop of 10 November 2018 is intended to act as a catalyst for 
future collaboration between the two organizations with respect to Data 
Center technologies, with an emphasis on congestion management, 
load-balancing, routing, and simplified management.

The workshop is scheduled for Saturday 10 November from 13:30 – 17:30 at 
the Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park. There is no cost to attend, 
but registration is required.

Registration and agenda details are available here: 
https://1.ieee802.org/802-nendica/802-ietf-workshop-data-center-bangkok/

Thanks,
Paul Congdon