Subject: [nvo3] Working Group Last Call and IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-08.txt

From: Kenneth Duda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 15:35:38 -0800

Hello,

I am not aware of any IP related to draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve which has not
already been disclosed.

Thank you,

   -Ken

Kenneth Duda

CTO & SVP Software

Arista Networks, Inc.

*From:* Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB) [mailto:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Tuesday, October 9, 2018 2:08 AM
*To:* NVO3 <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Working Group Last Call and IPR Poll for
draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-08.txt

This email begins a two-week working group last call for
draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-08.txt.

Please review the draft and post any comments to the NVO3 working group
list. If you have read the latest version of the draft but have no comments
and believe it is ready for publication as a standards track RFC, please
also indicate so to the WG email list.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies to
this document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with
IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as an Author or a Contributor of this document, please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
relevant undisclosed IPR. The Document won't progress without answers from
all the Authors and Contributors.

Currently there are two IPR disclosures against this document.

If you are not listed as an Author or a Contributor, then please explicitly
respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in
conformance with IETF rules.

This poll will run until Friday 26th October.

Regards

Matthew and Sam

_____________