Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 15:43:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Geneve: Generic Network Virtualization Encapsulation
        Authors         : Jesse Gross
                          Ilango Ganga
                          T. Sridhar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-11.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   Network virtualization involves the cooperation of devices with a
   wide variety of capabilities such as software and hardware tunnel
   endpoints, transit fabrics, and centralized control clusters.  As a
   result of their role in tying together different elements in the
   system, the requirements on tunnels are influenced by all of these
   components.  Flexibility is therefore the most important aspect of a
   tunnel protocol if it is to keep pace with the evolution of the
   system.  This document describes Geneve, an encapsulation protocol
   designed to recognize and accommodate these changing capabilities and
   needs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Ganga, Ilango S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 23:52:23 +0000

Hello WG members,

We have posted a new version of the document to address Joel Halpern's comment on transit devices.

Thanks,
Ilango Ganga
Geneve Editor

-----Original Message-----
From: nvo3 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 3:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-11.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
nvo3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3