Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam-02.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 13:08:34 -0700

Dear All,
the new version of the draft has been published. Updates reflect
discussions that authors had. In particular, two options, using MPLS with
GAL and Geneve OAM shim have been moved to an informational part of the
draft. Also, a Control Channel dedicated to the exchange of control and
management data between endpoints of a Geneve tunnel is introduced. We
welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions as they help us to
progress the necessary work on Geneve active OAM, work that our WG is
chartered to do.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 4:50 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam-02.txt
To: Santosh Pallagatti <[email-masked]>, Gregory Mirsky <
[email-masked]>, Min Xiao <[email-masked]>, David Black <
[email-masked]>, Sami Boutros <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam
Revision:       02
Title:          OAM for use in GENEVE
Document date:  2020-03-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam-02

Abstract:
   This document defines encapsulation for active Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance protocols in Geneve protocol.  Also,
   the format and operation of the Echo Request and Echo Reply mechanism
   in Geneve are defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat