Subject: [nvo3] You may wish to support or otherwise comment on draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 00:33:36 -0500

Hi,

draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3 is a document in the IDR WG about how to
specify, in BGP, certain tunnelled flows and actions to take with
packets in those flows. There is an "nvo3" in the file name partly for
historic reasons. The call is here
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/idr/qZK5UeZnp27ecbIcgA9EhOdEs4g/

The existing draft does not cover Geneve encapsulation. Here, for
example, is a supporting comment that requests that be included
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/idr/GtuhsKNxWhCQ9PDWwCotvBLGPjs/
and here was my response to that
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/idr/y-dNvZdZQHmjHQFlc4KJAYqjPgU/

You might want to comment on the draft or post to support it and
encourage the inclusion of Geneve or the like, on the idr@ietf mailing
list, ideally with the same subject line as the initial call.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 23:46:48 -0500

FYI, the deadline for the WG Last Call in the IDR WG has been extended by
one week so, if you want to respond to that call and have not done so yet,
you still have time.

Thanks,
Donald