Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-bfd-geneve-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 22:13:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for Geneve
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-bfd-geneve-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol in point-to-point Generic Network
   Virtualization Encapsulation (Geneve) tunnels used to make up an
   overlay network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-bfd-geneve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-bfd-geneve-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-bfd-geneve-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-bfd-geneve-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/