Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-yang-cfg-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 19:03:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Base YANG Data Model for NVO3 Protocols
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Ran Chen
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-yang-cfg-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-09-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the base YANG data model that can be used by
   operators to configure and manage Network Virtualization Overlay
   protocols.  The model is focused on the common configuration
   requirement of various encapsulation options, such as VXLAN, NVGRE,
   GENEVE and VXLAN-GPE.  Using this model as a starting point,
   incremental work can be done to satisfy the requirement of a specific
   encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-yang-cfg/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-yang-cfg-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-yang-cfg-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/