Subject: [nwcrg] NWCRG meeting final agenda

From: "Firoiu, Victor (US SSA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 23:55:55 +0000

Dear Netcoders,

This is our finalized agenda, updated to include talks by Doug Leigh and by Hartmut Brandt.

To all presenters:

-          We will have about 15min on average per presentation, including questions. Please let me know your estimated time, so I can verify that we get our session within our 2.5hr time budget.

-          Please send your slides so we can upload as soon as possible to the IETF site.

Thank you and see you in Berlin.

Victor

== Meeting Agenda for NWCRG Network Coding Research Group, Proposed ==

Note Well

Agenda bashing

(Re)Introduction of Network Coding proposed Research Group - Victor Firoiu, BAE Systems, Brian Adamson, NRL

Application Fields and Implementation of Network Coding - Frank Fitzek, Aalborg Univ.

Kodo: Implementation and News on the Network Coding library - Morten Pedersen, Steinwurf ApS

TCP Instant Recovery: Incorporating Forward Error Correction in TCP - Tobias Flach, USC, N. Dukkipati, Y. Cheng, B. Raghavan, Google
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flach-tcpm-fec-00

Network Coded TCP (CTCP) - Douglas Leith, NUIM Univ.

Broadcast With Network Coding: DRAGONCAST - Emmanuel Baccelli, Cedric Adjih, INRIA, Songyean Cho, Samsung
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adjih-dragoncast-00

Cooperative Network Coding scheme over harsh scenarios - Josu Bilbao, IKERLAN

Network coding for bi-directional IP-traffic over transparent satellites - Tomaso de Cola, Hartmut Brandt, German Aerospace Center (DLR)

Discuss and approve NWCRG Charter

Discuss work items and next meeting