Subject: [nwcrg] Network Coding meetings in Berlin

From: "Firoiu, Victor (US SSA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:12:18 +0000

Dear Network Coders,

We put together the following draft agenda for our "official" meeting in Berlin on Wednesday 31 July, at 9-11:30am in the Charlottenburg 1 room. Please let us know if you have suggestions.

We have also arranged for a pre-meeting on Monday for open discussions on various Network Coding experiences, open research problems, brainstorm network coding protocol architectures, and preparation for the main meeting on Wednesday.  We have the "Check!" room reserved 9am - 6pm Monday.

Victor Firoiu and Brian Adamson

== Meeting Agenda for NWCRG Network Coding Research Group, Proposed ==

Note Well

Agenda bashing

(Re)Introduction of Network Coding proposed Research Group - Victor Firoiu, BAE Systems, Brian Adamson, NRL

Kodo: Implementation and News on the Network Coding library - Morten V. Pedersen, Steinwurf ApS

Application Fields and Implementation of Network Coding - Frank Fitzek, Aalborg Univ.

TCP Instant Recovery: Incorporating Forward Error Correction in TCP - Tobias Flach, USC, N. Dukkipati, Y. Cheng, B. Raghavan, Google
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flach-tcpm-fec-00

Broadcast With Network Coding: DRAGONCAST - Emmanuel Baccelli, Cedric Adjih, INRIA, Songyean Cho, Samsung
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adjih-dragoncast-00

Cooperative Network Coding scheme over harsh scenarios - Josu Bilbao, IKERLAN

Network coding for bi-directional IP-traffic over transparent satellites - Tomaso de Cola, Hartmut Brandt, German Aerospace Center (DLR)

Discuss and approve NWCRG Charter

Discuss work items and next meeting

Adjourn