Subject: [nwcrg] Draft NWCRG agenda for IETF/IRTF 88 Vancouver meeting

From: "Firoiu, Victor (US SSA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:34:59 +0000

Dear NetCoders,

Based on your requests, we have put together a draft agenda for the 
upcoming Vancouver meeting.
It is scheduled for Thursday, November 7 at 1pm-3pm.

Please let us know if you have comments on content, order, etc.

If you are interested to present your experiences or open problems, 
please send a title, short abstract and estimated time, and we'll try to 
fit you into our 2hr slot.

Best,

Victor

== Meeting Agenda for NWCRG proposed Network Coding Research Group, 
Vancouver, November 7, 2013 ==

Agenda bashing

Note well, IPR

Brief (Re)Introduction of Network Coding proposed Research Group - 
Victor Firoiu (BAE Systems), Brian Adamson (NRL)

Not so random, random linear codes - Vincent Roca (INRIA)

Loss Tolerant TCP - Koushik Kar (Lincoln Labs)

RMT and FecFrame Retrospective -  Brian Adamson (NRL)

Content Coding in an experimental ICN (Information Centric Network) - 
Mario Gerla (UCLA)

Network Coding Taxonomy - Victor Firoiu (BAE Systems), Brian Adamson (NRL)

Discuss NWCRG Charter and establishing NWC as IRTF Group