Subject: [nwcrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-khasnabish-nwcrg-impact-of-vir-and-sdn-00.txt

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:10:26 -0500

FYI, an introductory version

                   __o
             _ `\ <, _
.......... ( * ) / ( * ) ......................

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-khasnabish-nwcrg-impact-of-vir-and-sdn-00.txt
To: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-khasnabish-nwcrg-impact-of-vir-and-sdn-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Bhumip Khasnabish and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-khasnabish-nwcrg-impact-of-vir-and-sdn
Revision:       00
Title:          Impact of Virtualization and SDN on Emerging Network Coding
Document date:  2014-02-12
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khasnabish-nwcrg-impact-of-vir-and-sdn-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-nwcrg-impact-of-vir-and-sdn/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-nwcrg-impact-of-vir-and-sdn-00

Abstract:
   This document discusses the impact of virtualization and Software-
   Defined Networking (SDN) on the emerging network coding.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat